Happy New Year to all our WDC Insights blog readers! At the start of 2018 it’s a good time to reflect on what we’ve done over the last 12 months. 2017 was an extremely busy year for the Western Development Commission’s Policy Analysis Team and this infographic summarises some of our key work outputs throughout the year.
- 46 posts on our WDC Insights blog on a wide range of regional development issues including detailed analysis of Census 2016 results as they emerged
- 14 WDC Insights publications highlighting key findings of our analysis of regional and county labour markets, commuting, regional growth and home-based working
- 11 submissions to national policy consultations including the National Planning Framework, Mid-Term Review of the Capital Plan, natural gas infrastructure, mobile phone and broadband taskforce, bioeconomy and Census 2021
- 1 WDC Policy Briefing examining e-Working trends in the Western Region
- 3 Infographics illustrating Census 2016 data on the region’s demography and labour market
And we passed 300 followers for @WDCInsights on Twitter
If you want to be notified of new WDC Policy Analysis publications, remember to sign up for our Mailing List.
Looking forward to 2018.